For Christmas we headed up to Utah to visit family and could not have asked for a better time.
We spent Christmas in Ivans, UT at Grandma and Grandpa's new house (and we didn't break anything) and loved the beautiful scenary of the red rocks.
The best part was having Jenine's and Cheryl's family there. I loved it when a couple of families are all under 1 roof, you get to know each other really well that way. It was actually great and I think we were spoiled because our little family got our own room a bathroom.
Chris loved spending time with his family and hiking with his parents and Cheryl.
Keaton couldn't wait to play in the snow, the 1st thing he did when he saw the snow was build a snowman and Trini (the great cousin she is), was outside with him and at this point it was raining. Brrrrrr, I was watching happily inside the nice warm house.
The snow didn't stay too long in Ivans (thank goodness). Keaton loved climbing on "elephant rock" in the backyard and him and Elias found a hiding spot.
