The top 3 things we did in Utah:
1. sled
2.shop (pretty much julie only)
3. sled, while visiting with family
Keaton wanted to spend all day outside sledding, since we aren't used to the cold I bundled the boys up, especially Xander, his arms looked like branches from a tree, they would barely go down.
I just really wanted to shop without the boys. sChris made that possibe because he said he just wanted to spend time with his family. So off Heather and I went shopping. It is a whole new world shopping for clothes without a 2yr. and 4yr. old and a bonus of having my sister with me.
Xander ready for sledding, but not quite sure if he can breathe with all the layers.
Keaton ready to sled, sled, sled.
The sledding was great and in the perfect location, on the hill in Heather's backyard. Not a better location for beginners.
You can't go a Christmas without eating one of Heather's beautiful creations of a gingerbread house and the boys were enjoying everybite. Travis was very patient and had to wait until we got to his house before he could touch the gingerbread house.

