Xander couldn't get enough of the fish and had his face plastered to the window.
Through out the aquarium there were scuba divers, so Keaton would casually go up to an employee and tell them that his Daddy scuba dives and therefore he felt he was good enough to jump in with the scuba divers. Negotiating skills didn't work too well this time. But he has no fear thinking if he ask, he gets.
Don't fall in...that is the trick, atleast with Xander it is, or should I say Don't jump in. They give a statistic that an adult falls in every month and a child every 6 months. Well, it was almost Xander. He just thought he could swim with the sting rays. I have never been fond of the idea of a leash for your child, but sometimes I wish I kept one handy in my purse.
Shark attack... that is what Keaton worries about when Chris goes scuba diving, so in his prayers he says, "Please keep Daddy safe from the sharks" I wonder where he gets that fear from?