For his bday I actually made a cake, but since we aren't cake eaters, it was a german chocolate cake, one of the few cakes Chris actually likes. It was a winner in our house because we scarfed it down in a few days, every crumb.
Since Xander has practice from his bday he saw Chris presents and knew just what to do, no waiting to sing the bday song, he was all over Chris presents unwrapping them.
Chris got an ipod for his bday, now I have had mine for almost a year now and still don't know much about it, so being a little selfish I almost didn't want to get Chris one because I knew he would know more about it and shouldn't I already know it all by now. Noooo! I am so prideful!
He is already on top of it, but we have come in to some glitches, that is because he has only had it for about a week. So I think it is time I need some help from my niece Mercedez to help her Auntie who doesn't have the patience or knowledge to sit down and learn things about the ipod.
I need your help Mercedez and Chris might need a little.He is the smart one, or atleast has more patience with the tekky stuff.