10/3/08

Keatons 1st Day of Preschool

Keatons 1st day of preschool and of course there were no tears, just one very excited boy. Some friends from church are in his same class so he already knew some people, but Keaton is one who makes friends fast.
Now me being an overprepared Mom already had a backpack from last year that he had when he was 3 (i know what child at 3 needs a backpack) when I did preschool with other parents at their home. Now all I needed was a lunchbox, so of course I got him one. Well, we live in LA and they like to give everything FREE, so turns out he won't be bringing lunch to school, they provide snacks and they aren't to bring backpacks, the school made folders and they are to bring those everyday.
So much for being prepared, next time I will wait. I guess I was anxious and excited. I hope my boys don't get that from me.
Keaton rides his bike to school everyday and loves it.One day we did errands in the morning so I dropped him off after we were done and after school I picked him up and he had a sad face because we didn't ride our bikes.
So keaton rides his bike and I ride mine with Xander in the bike trailer. It works out nice.