11/2/08

Harvest Time...My favorite Time of Year

I love Harvest Time, thanks to another Jewish holiday, Keaton had off of school, so we headed out with some friends to a pumpkin farm. The boys each got to choose a pumpkin, we got to go on a hay ride, cornfield maze, see the farm animals, and the boys favorite was go on the rides.
Tricycle on steroids...Keaton my negotiator scored free tickets using skills. This is how the conversation went.
K:Mom I really want to go on that ride(tricycle on steroids)
M: We are all out of tickets and you already chose the rides you wanted
K: That's okay, I will just ask that guy(a worker running the ride we were currently on) for more tickets
M: I don't think you will get any (i guess i am the pessimist)
K: He's my friend.
So Keaton walks up to the guy and says,"Can I please have some more tickets, I really want to ride those bikes" The man pulled out of his pocket a handful of tickets and Keaton and Xander each got to go on 2 more rides.
During our first ride Keaton would get off of the jumper go and talk to the worker, then get back in and jump some more and then decide and visit the worker again, and it all paid off for Keaton, he got to ride the tricycles on steroids.
Xander says," Look BIG pumkin," then as he tries to lift one because he thinks he is going to take one of these home to carve he says, " HEAVY"