11/2/08

Trick or Treat

Keaton and Xander went out as Buzz Lightyear and Pooh Bear this year. Some Halloweens I feel I am all prepared and others I am not. Well, this year was the latter, but the boys were happy and they did have costumes. Thanks to Auntie Jenine who lets us borrow the Pooh Bear costume and as for Keaton he was happy just wearing white pjs, aslong as you called them his space suit they didn't need to be the buzz lightyear space suit. They are so happy to please at this age, I love it. The boys scored on the candy(so did Mommy)and we didn't even go very long. We met at a friends house who lives across the street from the Bob Hope house(i know, only in LA). Xander would stick his hand in the candy buckets, I had to refrain him and then he would want me to open up a candy right then and there. He must get that sweet tooth from his Daddy.