One picture with my boys isn't the easiest, as you can see. But I'll take what I can because most of the time they are running around and it isn't too often they are both sitting down.
Actually, rare.
On the way out of the strawberry festival the boys couldn't resist saying, "Hi" to the police man. Xander really wanted to ride on the motorcycle, so we asked Mr. Cop if the boys could take a look.
Xander up close and personal was afraid Mr. Cop was going to lock him up, so he stayed off, but Keaton was more than happy to get on the motorcycle and turn on the sirens.
We ended up leaving the Strawberry Festival without buying a flat of strawberries because we didn't want to carry them around. Now that is kind of unheard of, but that is only because Chris now covers the Oxnard area so since strawberry season opened Chris has made sure he has had to go through Oxnard so we can get these yummy delicious strawberries that are red all the way through.
Of course, we did eat strawberries and had yummy strawberry desserts.
Strawberries go fast in our house, nothing fancy. I think I have made a few pies, but we love them fresh in our home. I wouldn't be surprised if my boys had a strawberry plant growing inside their stomaches.
