Chris and I were back in time for Easter, celebrating it at Grandma Nowlin's and Travis and Lana Nord were also visiting.
The Easter bunny (me) loaded up on candy a few weeks before Easter thinking I was prepared, bad idea. I ate all the starburst jelly beans and the cadbury eggs before Easter, so I had to restock. So much for trying to stay healthy.
Xander had no problem finding the eggs.
In our family we look for eggs before church, so everyone can be on a sugar high at church.
Here's the best part, if you live with Mom and Dad then the Easter bunny still delivers goodies, that means:
Uncle Patrick
Uncle Jacob
soon to be Auntie Christina (pat's fiancee)
all got to join Keaton, Xander, Travis and Lana on the Easter egg hunt.
I do believe some of the parents had to help the "older children" find some of the Easter eggs.
