My parents were kind enough to watch the boys for almost a week so Chris and I could celebrate our 7 years of marriage in Vegas. The boys had no problem saying "goodbye" to us.
They were ready to play with their uncles, Pat and Jacob and have some fun with Grandma and Grandpa and fun is what they did.
Xander's favorite thing to do at grandma Nowlins house is:
ride the scooter, he still ask to go to her house so he can ride it
I knew I should've gotten him one for Christmas.
Keaton' s favorite thing to do at Grandma Nowlin's house is:
Playing the Wii
Grandpa Nowlin took the boys out looking for tadpoles, so he could put them in his pond in the back yard. Xander stuck by his side the whole time, no matter how deep he went, for Grandpa to his knees isn't deep, but for Xander it is kind of pushing it. But as long as Xander is looking for animal life he is happy.
Xander checking out the tadpoles in the bucket.
Keaton trying to catch a tadpole.
