7/23/08

Keaton decided he wanted to go to the store just like this, so I let him. His new cowboy boots, I have no idea why the bike helmet, it isn't new and the music card. So we get into the store and Keaton who loves people is walking up to everyone to and open up the card so they can hear his music.

Some people love it, others ignore him,some think he is annoying. I thought it was really funny,but I eventually had to take the card away when he went up to someone and they were ignoring him so he put a hand on each cheek and turned their head towards him and said,"you need to listen to my card, it plays music" Luckily the person thought he was cute at that point, which was odd since he was touching her face, but the card had to get put away. I do that same thing to Keaton when I am trying to talk to him and he doesn't listen.

There is one fear that Keaton does not have and that is of people, he is going to be a great MISSIONARY!