6/2/08

SOAP BOX

Where do I start?... So we have been fighting the sick bug around here for at least 3 weeks straight and I have been pretty sick for the month of April and May. Last week I got an awful nasty cold and then Xander got sick with hand foot mouth virus. So what does that mean, NO SLEEP. I was just only grateful it wasn't ear infections since that is a regular for Xander.

Aaaah a new week, I was ready to take life on for a HEALTHY week. That is just too good to ask for. Yep, now Keatons is sick with a fever and when I finally felt like doing house cleaning he threw up on the moped bathroom floor and rugs that just got washed today. Never a break when you are a Mom.

So with Xander still recovering and Keaton sick they are both fighting to lay on Mommy, where is Daddy?(at work) So for FHE tonight everyone is getting a Priesthood blessing.

To sum things up:

  • don't let your kids suck their fingers, I don't care if you have to keep the pacifier in until they are 2, I think that is the reason why they are always sick, they are both FINGER SUCKERS
  • All in all I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE PRIESTHOOD!

I now must return to my Mommy duties and comfort by 2 screaming boys, Chris should be home in an hour, so that is what I am looking forward to. :)