6/4/08

FLASH ALERT

we are at the store and in LA many stores are 2 floors, so keaton wants to go up the escalator, but i have the cart with Xander in it, so I was going to take the elevator. I thought I would be a nice Mommy today and I left the cart on the 1st floor with items and let the boys go up the escalator. '

Keaton goes on 1st, but he decides he wants to do the splits, with one leg on one step and the other leg trying to get the farthest step away. Xander of course doesn't want me to carry him, not when there are moving steps around, so I let Xander go on his own step. Now at this point I am hanging on to Xander , so he doesn't fall down and Keaton is in front of us and starts falling down (as he realized he doesn't have elastic legs), he has now past me and I was trying to grab him, luckily he found something to hold onto so he didn't fall doing sumersaults all the way to the bottom.

What did he hold onto? My sweatpants, so Keaton is hanging on for life trying to get his footing and my pants start coming down. Luckily the g's stayed on, but the store got a nice glimpse of my big booty. And since the store wasn't very crowded at the time and my boys don't have the quietest voice, all eyes were on us. At the end Keaton was reassuring everyone in the store with his loud voice that he was alright. Now this all happened while we were on the escalator.