11/9/07

Scandalous Great Grandma

These pictures are a re-enactment of last night. I didn't get much sleep. Xander was up a few times, I think it is because he is teething. Then I looked up and notice Keaton in our room, so I walked him back to his bed. About an hour later, 5am, I heard some talking, so I got up to behold Keaton in bed with Grandma Z . It was quite a funny site, she was reading a magazine and Keaton was reading a magazine, then Keaton pops his head out from the magazine and said, " I reading my magazine, mommy," At this point I am grumpy and tired and I am one who needs beauty sleep, so I said,"Come on lets get into your own bed" Keaton with attitude, "I am reading my magazine with grandma". I guess Chris must of heard us, so he came in and grabbed Keaton and put him in his own bed. Grandma loved it and if it was 7am I would've left him, but I didnt' want to deal with a grumpy boy in the morning.