11/7/07

Halloween

Halloween was a blast. Jenine, James, Mercedez and Trini were down in Palm Desert, so we took a quick trip to see them. Unfortunately, Chris had to work so he missed out on all the fun. (Side note, I am just glad that he does have work and is a hard worker!!)

Adorable cousins the boys have and they had a blast hanging out. Xander loved grabbing Trini's witch hat.

We hung out with Jenine and the girls all day. Keaton got to go trick or treating with the big kids in Palm Desert. After about a block or so as the older kids went to knock on a door Keaton sat on the driveway and said,"I am taking a rest." It was Auntie Jenines mission to load Keaton{Mommy ;)} up with a lot of candy. I don't know who benefited more Keaton or me because I am in control of his halloween bag, I think I have eaten more of it than he has.

Xander got stuck in the stroller, anytime I would let him out he wanted to take apart everyones Malibu lights, so most of his trick or treating was spent in the stroller.

The candy didn't just stop in the neighborhoods of Palm Desert, we went to a 3 ward trunk or treat at the church and I think at one point Auntie Jenine took Keatons bag and left him in the dust as she lapped him to get more and more candy.

Family is always fun to hang out with. I get the extra added bonus since they kept Keaton occupied.