The park is so much fun, Keaton can run around and get all his energy out and he sure has a lot of it. I don't know if it is me being lazy or it is because I have boys, but I can never seem to keep them clean. We are always digging in the dirt in the backyard and if I decide to change his clothes because they are filthy and we are going to the store and soon as we get to the store I notice that he is dirty again. I think it is a no win situation. I do have to say that I rarely comb his hair because he is a boy and it is okay if it is a little funky. (all these bias in the world, why can boys look fine with crazy hair, but if a girl doesn't do her hair she looks whacked?) Okay, so that was a long tanget, if you look at Keatons face on the slide, it is filthy. He ate a bunch of cherries as we were leaving for the park and I was too lazy to clean it, I thought he is just going to get dirty again.
Oh, and the cherries he ate, they were with the seed. This kid just loves fruit and he was a little too fast for me and I didn't have enough time to get all the seeds out. I just have to say" Thank goodnes he is potty trained because I would hate to have to change that diaper."
This was Xanders first time being put in the sand. He loved it! He did of course give it a taste, but didn't seem to like it. Who likes little pebbles i
n their mouth? Keaton did when he was little, he liked everything and I mean everything, hopefully Xander won't be as willing to try all of Gods creations.