7/14/09

Graduation Day

The preschool graduate. In Keatons class every parent had to make a paper doll that looked like their child, so here is Keatons. I copied one of his favorite shirts. It was an amazing preschool year. Keaton made some great friends as for myself. I loved volunteering in the class and seeing how Keaton learned and interacted with the teachers and other children.

Keaton was blessed to have the most amazing preschool teacher, Mrs. Burkley and her assistants were Mrs. Trana and Mrs. Holguin. I couldn't asked for a better run program.

Our next preschoolers, Peter Everitt, Sara Thompson, and Xander all enjoying the yummy food from the graduation party. In my family I always remember doing something special after each year of school so I wanted to start it up for my boys. So a group of his friends from school all went out to celebrate their year of learning and went and saw the movie "UP". It was a fun, celebrating day.

Now I just hope he keeps up the excitement for school for the next 12 years and more.

Posted by Picasa