5/20/08

Boating

It was a beautiful day in sunny CA so we decided to head down to Long Beach and take the Zodiac around the harbor. It was a blast. Xander had mixed feelings about the whole boat ride in the ocean, but he loved the motor. Keaton loved every bit of it, but held on the whole time. It was a nice relaxing day and we went by a cruise shipe going out, which I told Chris not to get too close because I was afraid the wake would knock us over. Yes, I am ignorant because there was hardly any wake next to the cruise line. You just feel a little tiny when you are in a rubber raft in the ocean. Of course I am always nervously on the look out for sharks any time I am in the ocean, especially after the great white shark attack in SD. Everything was safe and sound. It was really choppy heading back to the dock, but we had no worries because Chris was the captain. Now I just can't wait until we get a ski boat, but priorities first, a house.