
Keaton went to a super hero dress up party, so I scavenged the house and he became a Construction Hero. Grandma Z whipped him up a cape of left over construction fabric and a tool belt. Keaton was flying around the whole house.
He has been cracking me up at things he has either noticed or has said lately. As a family we were driving in the car and like always Chris and I try to save the good candy for us. Chris ate a Snickers bar(without the boys knowing) and after he took his last bite Keaton starts sniffing and he says " I smell something"
I say " it is nothing"
K still sniffing says "I smell chocolate"
I can't believe he guessed it right, of course Chris and I tried to convince him that it must have been a smell from outside because we didn't have any in the car.