3/4/08

Dress Up

I was at a friends house and there was a group of us with our children and Keaton was having tons of fun, then out he walks in the lovely high heels and a crown. He was so proud of himself. Keaton doesn't care what anyone thinks, just as long as he is having fun. I can't wait to show this picture to him when he is 14. On our way home from the play group Keaton and I had a conversation:

k: Mom, I am going to marry Madeleine in the temple today

me:you have to go on a mission first

k:okay, after I am a missionary I am going to marry Madeleine in the temple

k:I am going to marry Madeleine and Kate

me:you can only marry one person

k:okay, I am going to marry madeleine and kate can watch

Kate and Madeleine will sometime fight over Keatons attention, Madeleine Rands in the one who played dress up with Keaton. Keaton has already asked if he can go back and play dress up.