9/29/07

The Love of My Life

A man who is supportive, loving, kind and caring. He loves getting down and dirty with the boys. He likes to be a boy himself and play all the time, that must be where Keaton and Xander get their energy. He is a wonderful Father. Fun to be around, always helping others and will do anything for his family. He is a great role model. Someone who I can talk to, someone who listens. Someone who always will do my "honey do list". He is a great cook and will even eat my cooking and always tries one of my new recipes. He is very clean and even does the laundry, when time permits him. He will wake up at night if one of the boys are crying so I can rest even when he has to wake up bright and early in the morning for work. He puts the boys to bed and reads to them each night. He works everyday so that I can be home with the boys. He is the ideal MAN!