8/27/07

Canada, for sure!

We went up to spend a wonderful vacation on Vancouver Island with Garry and Karan at their house in Courtenay. We did enjoy the beautiful scenary and outdoors of Canada, but we weren't the most enjoyable family to be around. It was one thing after another. Chris and I were crazy enough to drive straight through and it took us 24 hours. Every few hours we would switch driving. The boys actually traveled really well. Here are some of our mishaps in Canada: -Keaton asthma started acting up, being the prepared parent that I am, I didn't bring his nebulizer up.Ooops.So instead of it getting better it got worse and we ended up taking him to a Canadian doctor who prescribed him 2 different inhalers. -Chris got a terrible cold, with a fever, and diarrhea. Yuck! -Xander broke in 2 teeth and got Chris's cold with the diarrhea. -My back gave out and I couldn't walk for 2 days, then I also got the awful cold. Do you want to go on vacation with us? Hehehe! We all survived and did get to enjoy some of Canada. Thanks to the power of prayer and the power of the priesthood nothing got too serious and all of us healed fairly quickly.