Xander is definantely a warm blooded boy because he does not like cold water. I really can't blame him, most of the time when I go in the ocean water I am wearing a wet suit for diving. Too bad they don't make mini me wet suits, or do they?
At Keaton's age nothing seems to bother him just as long as he is having fun. He wanted to be in the water the entire time. He loved jumping over the waves.
7/7/09 -everytime we go to the beach he wants a water hole---what is a water hole a big hole that "Mommy" has to dig with a little help from the boys and then we wait for the ocean water to come and the boys jump in the hole and relax. -with his hands looking like guns almost after everything Keaton says that is funny he looks at you with a smile on your face and then points his hands at you as if to say "gotcha", but never saying it, he is so funny because he uses a lot of expressions.
All About XANDER
4/23/09 -everytime he wakes up in the morning, I never hear him talk, but I always know it is him and not Keaton because he always shuts their bedroom door. -he loves the razor scooters and is very good at it. we don't even own one, but anytime a friend brings one over Xander is always riding it and it much better then most 4yr. olds. (i guess the tricycle isn't his thing because he tries to climb onto Keatons 2 wheeler)
Julie's Soap Box
4/23/09 Cute modest swimsuits are very hard to come by these days and it is very frustrating. I don't like buying clothes online because they never actually fit me correctly, but this is my 2nd year I have had to buy a swimsuit on line.
I think the swimsuit is really cute, of course I put the models body picture on instead of mine. When I received it in the mail, I ordered the wrong size, it was too big, so I had to pay to send it back. Now if they would just have some more cute trendy modest swimsuits in the stores I wouldn't have to go through this trouble. I received another size and it fits o.k. so it will do. If I only knew how to design?