
Friday the 13th is when Keaton turned 3 and had a birthday party. It was all he could talk about for weeks and I mean literally weeks. It was a swim party and then he had a train pinata, that I actually made myself. I sent out almost 12 invitations to kids around his age, but for a 3 year old party, parents stay so the siblings were also welcomed to join in on the fun. So the total of kids at Keatons party were 23. Now that is a lot of little kids running around, but it was an absolute blast.
Keaton received some amazing gifts, but my favorite one is the geo trax train set, which is from Keatons lovely parents and his Nowlin grandparents. This is ony my favorite gift because I love playing with it myself. Keaton loves playing with every gift he received he now has plenty of toys to keep him occupied for about a lifetime, or really for a 3 year old possibly 30 min. Ha ha.